Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Google Search Reveals that I am a published author!

Ever do a google search on yourself?  Yes I was bored and I really wanted to see what info was out there that existed about me.  I found out all sorts of interesting things about myself and in the midst of it all, I signed up for 17 genealogy websites, signed up for 3 coaching magazines, and somehow managed to buy a caseload of Sham-wows.  Yes, it was an interesting 10 minute coffee break.

In the midst of all the craziness, I managed to find that an old term paper I submitted was published in 2009.  It was for a sociology in sport class and I remember the professor asking me to edit my paper and shorten it from 35 pages, down to 10.  I did and I guess it was accepted.  Click here if you want to read it and let me know what you think.

Thank you to Dr. Kelly Flanagan for asking me to submit.


No comments: